For Southern California residents only. Want to host your own CSA pick-up location? Then try out our CSA Host Program. The minimum requirement is 50lbs of pet food per delivery week (that’s about 4-8 households). As a host, you get one free pound per delivery plus other goodies and bonuses from time-to-time such as fresh herbs and produce from our farm or friends’ farms. Any Foxy Treats products (treats, skin and coat supplement, etc.) can be added to the delivery.
1. 50lb minimum per delivery. Either weekly or bi-monthly.
2. A cool, shady, accessible spot to keep the cooler.
3. Location where members can easily park and pick up their boxes.
4. Email access for easy communication amongst members.
1. Sign up first members to establish the pick-up location.
2. Relay group correspondences to Foxy Treats.
3. Keep a clipboard with checklist and pen by the cooler on delivery day.
4. Store empty coolers, and put them out for the driver on the next delivery day.
5. Call/email any group members who have not picked up their order at end of the delivery day.
6. Handle any unclaimed orders by giving as a sample to a prospective member, shelter/foster group, or keep for yourself.
Except for the very first delivery, the host does not have to be present to receive deliveries as long as the spot is accessible to the driver.
If this sounds like something you would like to try, let us know. We will provide marketing materials and other tools to get you started.
Please email email@example.com or call 800.844.0510
We look forward to working with you!